Whether you're just starting on TikTok or an established trendsetter, TikTok's For You Page connects your message, product, and service with the audiences that matter most. No need to worry about how many followers you have or how much content you've published in the past, TikTok connects you with the viewers most likely to engage and convert.
Not only are shoppers on TikTok highly engaged throughout the season, but they're also ready to search and shop for the perfect gifts. We know people are shopping differently this year!
With the holidays right around the corner, it's time to start planning for the season now.
While holiday spirit tends to build around big holiday moments, it's important to remember niche holiday moments too. These are great opportunities for your brand to stand out and take center stage. So make your brand sparkle this holiday season by celebrating some of the holidays below.
Next week we'll be sharing tips on planning and setting up your holiday campaign, but here are some timelines you can follow if you want to get a step ahead.
1. TikTok Marketing Science US, Holiday Shopping Behavior Custom Research, conducted by Walnut Unlimited, October 2020.
2. Marketing Science Custom Holiday Survey via Suzy, June 2021, base: Intended Holiday Shoppers, Question #9 n=851.
3. Marketing Science Custom Holiday Survey via Suzy, June 2021, base: US TikTok users Question #7, #8 n=357.
4. TikTok Marketing Science Custom Holiday Survey via Suzy, June 2021, base: US TikTok users Question #5 n=324.
5. 62% of those likely to shop for this year's upcoming winter holiday season say they will start planning for gifts 2 months before Christmas².
6. 35% say that they'll buy all of their gifts before Cyber Monday².